View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 06:47 PM   #69
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 7
Chiefs @ Raiders - The Raiders continue their magical run but this one will be close; a late Carr touchdown pass will be required for this one.
Raiders 28 Chiefs 26
I was wrong about the magical run being continued but nailed the late Carr touchdown pass for the win as the Raiders win 31-30. I missed by 7 points.

Buccaneers @ Bills - The Buccs go on the road and pick up a much needed win in a close game.
Buccaneers 23 Bills 21
Close, but the other way as the Bills win 30-27. I miss by 13.

Bengals @ Steelers - The Steelers will prove to be too much offense and win by two scores.
Steelers 36 Bengals 23
Steelers win 29-14 as they score the final 15 points on 5 field goals. I miss by 16 in the win.

Ravens @ Vikings - The Vikings will not be kind hosts as they will bottle up the Ravens limited offense and get just enough from their own limited offense.
Vikings 16 Ravens 13
Vikings win 24-16. I miss by 11 in the win.

Jets @ Dolphins - The Dolphins will take advantage of a team trying to get the top pick in the draft.
Dolphins 28 Jets 13
Dolphins win 31-28. Closer than I expected. I miss by 18 in the win.

Cardinals @ Rams - The Rams will start to question their quarterback of the future as he will throw three game changing picks.
Cardinals 27 Rams 18
Missed this by a lot as the Rams win 33-0. Missed by 42. I have yet to get a Rams game right.

Panthers @ Bears - The Bears will bottle up the Panthers with their best game of the season so far and win a tight one thanks to a late game interception.
Bears 23 Panthers 18
Bears win 17-3. I miss by 21 in the win.

Titans @ Browns - The Titans are an up and coming team while the Browns are still gelling. The Titans get the road win.
Titans 27 Browns 23
Was close but the Titans win 12-9 in OT. I miss by 29 in the win.

Saints @ Packers - The Packers will need a late game scoring drive to pull this one off.
Packers 31 Saints 30
The Saints win 26-17. I miss by 18 in the loss.

Jaguars @ Colts - The Jaguars will give the Colts all they can handle but the Colts will hang on with a late game defensive stand for the victory.
Colts 28 Jaguars 24
Missed this one as the Jaguars win 27-0. I miss by 31 points.

Cowboys @ 49ers - The Cowboys will run the ball down the 49ers throats and their game manager will manage the game well.
Cowboys 31 49ers 13
The Cowboys win big 40-10 as the punk avoids his suspension yet again, one day justice will be served. I miss by 12 in the win.

Seahawks @ Giants - The cross country trip will be too much for the Seahawks to overcome and will not have enough gas in the 4th to keep up.
Giants 28 Seahawks 20
The Seahawks make sure the Giants season is done with a 24-7 victory. Glad to be wrong on this one. Missed by 25 in the loss.

Broncos @ Chargers - The Chargers will stumble their way to victory as the Broncos will not be able to get out of their own way on offense.
Chargers 23 Broncos 20
The Chargers win 21-0 as the Broncos need a QB change badly. I miss by 23 in the win.

Falcons @ Patriots - If it is any consolation the Falcons won;t blow a 25 point lead in this one...
Patriots 38 Falcons 23
Patriots win 23-7. Was way off on the score, 31 points.

Redskins @ Eagles - The Eagles will be starting to take shape and this will be a much needed divisional victory on prime time. Lane Johnson is getting ready to buy those beers.
Eagles 31 Redskins 20
A nice 34-24 victory by the Eagles, bad losses to injuries, however. I miss by only 7 points.

Last edited by EagleFan : 10-26-2017 at 07:34 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote