View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 07:36 PM   #72
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 8
Dolphins @ Ravens - The Dolphins will implode in this one. Five turnovers will be too many to overcome.
Ravens 27 Dolphins 16
Did the Dolphins even show up? The Ravens win 40-0. I miss by 29.

Vikings @ Browns - The Browns youth will shine in this one, flashes of what they may become. They just need consistency.
Browns 27 Vikings 17
Gave the Browns too much credit again as the Vikings win 33-16. I missed by 27 in the loss.

Falcons @ Jets - The Jets will open the game with a field goal and give the few fans who showed up a little promise but it will be over soon.
Falcons 31 Jets 9
Closer than I expected as the Falcons win 25-20. I missed by 17 points.

Panthers @ Buccaneers - The Buccaneers will pick up a much needed win in their division, maybe they buried kryptonite in the end zones.
Buccaneers 23 Panthers 13
The Buccs fell flat on their face in a 17-3 loss. I missed by 24 points.

49ers @ Eagles - The Eagles will roll in this one as Wentz will throw 5 touchdowns and Sproles will have a return for a score.
Eagles 45 49ers 21
The Eagles win 33-10 in the rain. I missed by 23 in the win.

Bears @ Saints - The Saints will use a little ground and pound and ball control for an easy victory.
Saints 27 Bears 14
Not as easy as expected but the Saints win 20-12. I miss by 9.

Chargers @ Patriots - The Chargers will lead early but will return to reality by halftime. Brady and company will roll in the second half.
Patriots 31 Chargers 17
Closer than expected but the Patriots win 21-13. I missed by 14 in the win.

Raiders @ Bills - The Raiders will falter thanks to the cross country trip and overlooking this game. Don't get too worries Raiders fans and don't get too excited Bills fans.
Bills 26 Raiders 23
The Bills won easily 34-14. I missed by 17 in the win.

Colts @ Bengals - The Colts will lead at the half but a late game turnover will lead to a game winning drive by the Bengals.
Bengals 28 Colts 27
The Colts led at the half and a late turnover didn't lead to the winning score, it was the winning score. I'll take it. The Bengals win 24-23. I miss by 8 points in the win.

Texans @ Seahawks - The Seahawks defense will prove to be too much for the Texans and Russell Wilson will count for 3 scores in the win.
Seahawks 30 Texans 16
Two good defenses so of course the Seahawks win 41-38 with both QB's over 400 passing yards. I miss by 33 in the win.

Cowboys @ Redskins - The Redskins will be driven by their fans' hatred of the Cowboys and will edge the Cowboys with a late score.
Redskins 29 Cowboys 24
Always a bad thing when the Cowboys win, 33-19 in this one. Missed by 19.

Steelers @ Lions - The Lions will have their back against in need of a victory and will get it as they will shut down the Steelers offense with their best defensive performance of the season so far.
Lions 27 Steelers 20
Gave the Lions too much trust as the Steelers win 20-15. I missed by 12.

Broncos @ Chiefs - The Broncos will continue to stumble as the Chiefs will do just enough for the win.
Chiefs 23 Broncos 17
The Chiefs win 29-19 as the Broncos seriously question their QB situation. I missed by 8.

Last edited by EagleFan : 11-05-2017 at 11:17 AM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote