View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #81
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

How did I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Week 10
Seahawks @ Cardinals - The Seahawks up and down season will continue as they will lose a frustrating one.
Cardinals 23 Seahawks 20
Glad to be wrong as the Seahawks win 22-16. I missed by 9 in the loss.

Packers @ Bears - The Packers will get a bit of a scare as they will trail at the half but will put it away in the second half.
Packers 31 Bears 17
The Packers win 23-16. I miss by 9 in the win.

Browns @ Lions - The Lions will keep pace with the Packers with a tight victory over the surprising Browns.
Lions 24 Browns 21
The Lions win 38-24. I miss by 17 in the win.

Steelers @ Colts - The Colts will win a shootout over the Steelers as the last team with the ball will win.
Colts 38 Steelers 36
Much lower scoring that I thought and the Steelers had to come back for a 20-17 victory. I miss by 37 in the loss.

Chargers @ Jaguars - The Jaguars will win on a late defensive stand.
Jaguars 27 Chargers 23
The Jaguars win 20-17 in OT. I missed by 13 in the win.

Saints @ Bills - The Saints will ground and pound their way to victory as Brees will throw a pair of scores in the first quarter and they will protect the lead with ball control.
Saints 27 Bills 17
The Saints brave the cold and pound the Bills 47-10. I missed by 27 in the win.

Jets @ Buccaneers - The Buccaneers will shut out the hapless Jets.
Buccaneers 27 Jets 0
The Buccaneers win 15-10. I missed by 22 in the win.

Vikings @ Redskins - The Redskins will get a much needed conference victory as Cousins will throw 3 touchdowns and over 300 yards.
Redskins 31 Vikings 23
Glad to be wrong as the Vikings win 38-30. I miss by 16 in the loss.

Bengals @ Titans - Mariota will have his most efficient game of the season and the Titans' fans will start thinking about the playoffs after this one.
Titans 28 Bengals 20
Titans win 24-20. I miss by 4 in the win.

Texans @ Rams - Watson will get his first start of the season and will spark the team with his legs and a pair of touchdowns in the air.
Texans 27 Rams 13
The Rams win 33-7. I missed another Rams game, this one by 40 points.

Cowboys @ Falcons - The Falcons's fans will be thinking super bowl after this one. They will put up enough points in the first half to be able to coast to victory.
Falcons 38 Cowboys 24
The Falcons win 27-7 as the game manager really missed the abuser. I miss by 28 in the win.

Giants @ 49ers - The Giants will struggle early due to the cross country trip but will have enough to win this one.
Giants 27 49ers 21
The 49ers get their first win of the season, 31-21. I missed by 16 in the loss.

Patriots @ Broncos - The Patriots will continue to roll with a 2 score victory on the road.
Patriots 28 Broncos 17
The Patriots win easily, 41-16. I missed by 14 in the win.

Dolphins @ Panthers - The Panthers will win a tight one in prime time. The Dolphins are really struggling now, their QB situation is under the microscope now.
Panthers 28 Dolphins 23
The Panthers win big 45-21. I missed by 19.

Last edited by EagleFan : 11-19-2017 at 03:18 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote