View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 08:35 AM   #1169
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

The problem with Cheeki is that he is new. I think we know his play-style as a villager but he can probably imitate that as a wolf. There is his voting on day one which looks very pro-timmae. After that he seems to flip-flop a lot with his voting, following other people's lead. I think he did that as villager as well but it is kinda wolfy.
Post #293
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
I think timmae is keeping a lower profile, but that would be townread to me as he was all over this board when he was wolf in WoT (all over with his LIES). Like others, would like to hear more from Vaimes and I didn't expect my vote to stay where it was anyway:
unvote fontisian
vote Vaimes
Very stout defence of timmae day one. Definitely something you would see someone on the same team – particularly an inexperienced player.
There is a lot of general responses to others nudging towards there being a wolf in the Vaimes/Fonti/Martin mess. I can’t really say much about that as I was probably pushing the whole thing a lot myself. It’s just that Cheeki always seems to be playing off of what others say. In fact me in a lot of cases he was responding to me.
Post #416
Quote:
I think I lean to all 3 being involved somehow. Vaimes doesn't seem the type to be baited.
Post #517
Quote:
Wow. I mean, based on all that there is no way Vaimes knew font was a duke unless they were in contact.

But it’s very easy to go through posts and find stuff like this. I’m sure you can do the same thing with me. It’s cheeki’s play style (at the moment) to react to what other people are saying.

Post #830
Quote:
Where did I say I don't want to lynch him? I have to be argued off you first and that will involve watching the analysis from people much more adept at this than me.

Thinks Eagle is dodgy but is going to vote fonti anyway.

Post #871
Quote:
I think I'm staying where I am. I could go with EF, but haven't been convinced to come off font, either. The duke/hunter analysis above makes me think there's going to be a duke today in any case.

So there we are. EF is bad but Font is badder.

Post #941
Quote:
Autumn leans much more town than she did which, following convos, puts me on Narc (I've had them pegged as non-aligned since D2). Still wary of EF and font.
vote Narc

So nothing has happened to change what he thinks about font or EF but suddenly he votes for me?

Yeah I can see Cheeki being a baddy. The evidence is particularly harsh if Eagle is bad. But how much is all that because of inexperience. My read from the first day has been that Cheeki is trying to hang with the very complicated rules. He's done better than me at that in a lot of ways.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote