View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 09:19 PM   #358
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Again I gave this a different back-story, and we didn’t need to do things like have Alzar ambushed on the way there by locals who revere the City and stuff like that. We didn’t need to find it or travel to it.

A few days after Alzar arrives back home, he receives a message from the dwarves in Hammerhelm. He teleports over to talk with them and the leader there meets with Alzar. He asks to see the axe his people made for him so long ago. Alzar pulls out Selinyr and shows it to him. It’s one of the greater axes that his people have ever forged, and was a gift from long ago.

Alzar smiles, “You always knew I was the one from the legends, didn’t you?”

“Of course we did! You got the Forge of Power for my people long ago, do you think we’d trust just any human with getting ours back for us? But you didn’t know that you were the one, so our own priests told us to just wait, and then you would remember.”

“And now I do.”

Alzar has a similar story with the barbarian leaders as well, who recognized him from long ago. He’s always had friendlier relations with the halflings of Leeha than the other humans, and now he knows that too. Even the elves aren’t that antagonistic towards him.

After a week back, Alzar casts Younger. For a year his CON will lower to 9. He loses 26 physical years. Roll for……..67, not permanent.

Month 8, Year 5:

Minor Growth

How does building go? 32 Havendrop - Full defenses, castle, etc – 13 weeks.

Month 8 - Mid-Summer Convocation – 10% of income that month - holiday

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote