View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 10:02 AM   #388
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Welcome to the Hollow World. Place where ancient nations and cultures, like the Nithian Empire, the Azcan Empire and the Milenian Empire still rule, and where ancient Neanderthals with stone weapons fight off attacks from dinosaurs and werewolves, and undead packs prey on the countless pirates of the high seas.

The human settlement closest to the entrance by the North Pole are the Antalian Wastes, ruled by village-dwelling hunters and reavers, and very barbaric. They are former descendants of the barbarians in the northern part of Norwold. They are a hard-frozen area where life is harsh and hard won.

Alzar’s first target is supposed to be in this mountain range.

Begin the Lost Shrine of Bundushatur

Published in 1998, I like adding it to the collection for a few reasons. Firstly, it has a dwarven presence, so I can slide it in very easily. Secondly, it is layered on top of a very strong chaos vs law element that plays nicely in Mystara. I can amp up the power level a bit here and there easily enough. Finally, it’s a module that Alzar would obviously have a easy ability to handle, and one that therefore makes sense for him to be tied into.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 09-02-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote