View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #53
Izulde
Head Coach

Clucas will sit out next game due to too many yellows, but Bangura has continually impressed in training.

We loan in 21 year old DR Matthew Challoner from Stalybridge Celtic for 3 months, but are rejected by a ML/MR who could really help us out. Ryan Markey, one of our reserves, signs a contract with Gloucester. I care not. Another loan offer for a ML guy gets rejected because Dorchester doesn't want him on a division rival.

Sergio Sanchez is named to the Team of the Week.

A DM prospect I really wanted signs for AFC Hornchurch, much to my annoyance.

Courtney Harris has stepped up his training game recently despite his injuries.

vs Stamford (FA Trophy)
GK Max Crocombe
DL Tom Sharpe
DC Stevland Angus
DC Sergio Sanchez
DR Brett Solkhon
DM Aaron Wickham
DM Lee Dixon
ML Claudiu Hoban
MR Tambeson Eyong
ST Nabil Guedioura
ST Elvis Hammond

Keeping with my usual policy of scrub lineups in cup matches against scrub teams.

25 - I'm told Hammond doesn't like Solkhon as captain. Interesting. We're playing like shit today. Yellow for Angus at this juncture.

36 - Yeah. Someone's getting ripped into. 0-1

Bangura comes on for Sanchez and I go into epic meltdown mode all over the locker room.

59 - Odd sequence in which everyone is tripping all over one another, but in the end it's Hammond who floats one to Bangura, and the Sierra Leone native finally gets his first goal for us. 1-1

63 - Eyong misses a gimme, and Yeoman comes on for Guedioura.

Yeah, fuck this. I've got some things I need to pick up, a GM is dicking me around in one of my MP leagues, and there's no excuse to tie to a team like this on our turf.

I'll hit this again later.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote