View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 04:15 PM   #78
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, an update of sorts. The FOOL league this dynasty was about has long since folded. But the GML has basically taken its place as the one-sim league that scratches this same itch.

I'm thinking of doing a write-up on that team, also the Ravens, in this same style. Writing this as a means to motivate myself to actually do so.

One problem I'm having with that league is...er...real life. I sometimes neglect my team for a day, and it seems to happen on a critical sim. Like in three recent seasons, the "whole regular season" sim. And I end up seeing the AI cut important players, make terrible lineup decisions, and so forth for an entire regular season.

I'm thinking that a public dynasty might heighten my sense of accountability for the team, and make that downside less likely. I also really enjoy the fast pace, and have an interesting storyline to write about, as my team has been alarmingly weak in the postseason despite a pretty solid regular season run, and has zero rings to show for itself over my tenure.

So, Snakebitten Ravens may be on the way to this forum soon.

Last edited by QuikSand : 04-22-2018 at 04:16 PM.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote