View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:53 PM   #393
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i never said didnt find his ramblings reminscent of gollum....of course i did....what i had a problem with was Alan presenting as fact that his ramblings mean he IS Gollum, since as far as my knowledge of this world goes, Gollum was never anywhere near the shire in the past, and since we have a period when this game is taking place, i know gollum is no where near bree.

let me state for the record that i am not saying blade is necessarily a good guy...i am simply stating that in my opinion, there is no way he is the character of gollum.

as far as alan goes, i am not saying he is bad, but i do have a problem with some of the information he was giving out as facts today.

Its like you only read half of my posts. The same half that Blade read. I also equated the disorder to similar to the characters Boromir, Frodo, Bilbo, Ilsidur all showed symptoms of it at time, all directly due to the ring's influences.

Its pretty interesting how you take one tiny part of the information and then try to distort it all and make a huge overblown deal out of it all. I've stated for the record that I don't even know if Gollum is in this game, or if a character similar to him is in this game. You however have chosen to ignore that. You also ignored the part where I said in the story timeline Gollum couldn't be in Bree at this time. You have however tried to take what I have said and try to make me sound like I am leading a lynch mob for Blade here.

It sounds and feels like a pretty wolfish thing to do in my opinion, and pretty unlike you for day 1.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote