View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 07:01 PM   #2
Co-D'ohs
H.S. Freshman Team

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

2002 Preseason
So much to do! Let’s start with email. We are so popular. There are 39 emails! Wow! Let’s take a look at all the news!

First, we have only two players suspended due to bad grades. Both backups and both insignificant. Sigh. The bug that changed our defensive players' study time from 10 to 16 surely had an impact here, as we were hoping for more academic disaster with the library only open for an hour each day. And our damn syndicate coordinator was excellent at academic eligibility, so that clearly hurt us too. We can fix that, though. He he.

However, the next cluster of four emails brings much better news. Thanks to the playing time bug, our best two DT’s and our best safety have left the team due to a lack of playing time! Sayonara! This will leave us in much better shape on defense, as the patched game will play our DT’s and safeties, and we should be weaker here. We also lost stud OT Sammy Harding, which is a wonderful loss too. He was also unhappy with his playing time. Sorry Sammy. Good news all around here.

The next group tells us that 6 players lost their girlfriends due to lack of free time. You’re not married yet anyway. What do you need girlfriends for?

In the largest group, 23 players bitch to me about their lack of free time. Wimps. This is Notre Dame. Get back on the field. Snicker snicker. Oh, yes, I feel the power.

Also, our New England scout has quit. Actually, here I really do want to find the best replacement possible. Knowledge is key, and I don’t want to bring in some 10-rated recruit only to have him breakout into a star. So let’s go hire people!
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote