View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 06:36 PM   #27
Co-D'ohs
H.S. Freshman Team

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

Sorry for the rain delay there folks, but I think it is finally midnight in Beijing!

Thank you all for posting your entertaining remarks and votes! "ME NOT READ". Har! Too funny! And quite the logical arguments for nixing one guy over the other! The lobbying was intense. I could see the smoking keyboards!

Let's tally up the results. Oh, the suspense is immense! Scroll slowly if you want to see it play out in real time. (totals in parentheses)

Archer...Murray (2 votes for being first in line)
Alf...Eggers (1)
Kekkonen...Hendrick (2, bonus vote for ME NOT READ)
Vaj...Mackie (1)
Quackenberry...Shultz (1)
Marmel...Lonedork (1)
DukesRules...Mackie (2)
CubsFan...Eggers (2)
revrew...Eggers (3)
Airhog...Eggers (4)
Kodos...Eggers (6, nominee double vote)
jerk...Lonedork (2)
Carligula...Eggers (7)

And there you have it! Eggers is this year's "Why Let One Person Have All the Fun" Position Change Contest winner.

I've got to run off to the State Fair today to do see the mombo pig but I will be back tomorrow AM, I promise, to perform the sex change on Eggers. I'd like to make him the kicker but I don't think he would start there as our kickers current ratings are Godlike, so we'll see if we can find someplace where the current starter's current ratings are lower than his and probably make the change there. Center does sounds kind of tempting. Or DE/DT. I think QB's love to play there don't they?
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote