View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 10:35 AM   #332
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
I'm sticking with my anti-Jar Jar message. It almost worked yesterday.

Vote: Qwikshot

We are all role-playing here. Since I'm a n00b, hopefully I can see the game as through the eyes of a child. It appears to me that Qwik is trying to use reverse psychology on us through the use of reverse psychology. Since it is apparent that others have successfully used the "vote for me" gambit in the past, he is counting on that success to try and put one over on us.

Ah young one, this is the first time I've ever done the vote for me strategy. Frankly, if I voted for someone else would that have made me less suspicious? Of course not, if I had voted for someone else, that person would have either been implicated or ignored. Both a dangerous think since I do not know who is Sith and who is Jedi except for the fact that I am a Jedi.

Just understand that your philosophy (irregardless of the Jar-Jar speak), when I'm found innocent (even in death) it will further iimplicate you as potentially a Sith?

I'm confident in the selfvote because I have nothing left to lose, if I die, will you be closer to the truth?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote