Thread: 2020 MLB thread
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 02:34 PM   #356
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Generally speaking minimal close contact outside has pretty low chance of spreading the virus. Europe has been playing soccer for weeks (months?) now without outbreaks. MLS aside from right at the beginning, before they played a match, hasn't had another covid case (they sent two teams home that had covid outbreaks within their team lockdowns).

So they aren't going to test except in rare circumstances even their own teammates, or this presumes tests would happen immediately and results would be available within hours? I mean, with baseball, they're playing every day. A 3-day turn-around means your lineup looks awfully different for a couple of days.

An outbreak in a tournament is different than an outbreak in a 60-game regular season. They just going to send the White Sox home for 2 weeks if a couple guys test positive and scrap those games?

I guess we'll see how this plays out.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 07-23-2020 at 02:34 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote