View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 07:43 AM   #813
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

I'm mostly expecting Oklahoma to beat us this week. You can't just go from 11-2 and preseason playoff contender to like 4-8 basement dweller over one offseason, I think. Like I understood the loss to K-State as they've beaten them a number of times and are one of the better teams in the Big XII. And I thought TCU was where they were suffering a hangover from losing the week before and let the loss beat them twice. But then to come out and show nothing against Texas in a rivalry game. I don't get that at all. I still think there's a chance we look up and they end the season 8-4 with one more loss, either against Baylor or at Bedlam and people will look back and go "oh, sure, it was a down year but he lost his QB and lost to 3 of the 4 best teams in the league (TCU/KState/Baylor/OSU) - it makes sense in retrospect". But I can't wrap my head around the idea that Oklahoma is only going to win 4 or 5 games this year like a lot of people seem to be thinking right now.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 10-10-2022 at 07:43 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote