View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #1664
Autumn
Head Coach

JAG, yes, certainly with the way the bets and night kills turned out, the village became very overpowered. Part of htat was luck, part of that was just realy efficient use of the services, even the seeming minor ones such as Destiny, in order to out wolves. I think I had underestimated how good the village would be with those.

One fix would be to just have less services for the village to bid on, or have the services be more intermittent. In retrospect I might for example have Destiny not be an every day service. Another idea I had was to let the wolves transfer money between each other without needing the 24 hour check service (though that was usually a very cheap bid). That would make it easier for them to mask their money totals.

I also had originally planned not to reveal the winning bid amounts. That obviously was a good tool the village used. It would make bidding much more difficult if it was blind, but presumably the village would try to collect information on this, and the wolves would have a chance to lie, and a chance to be caught. Maybe that would have been better.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote