View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 10:25 PM   #213
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
1. I'm not sure whether the League Cup or FA cup is more prestigious. Hopefully someone else can answer that. The Community Shield is a prestigious friendly match that is televised that matches two of the top teams from the EPL each year. I think it might match the League Cup winner versus the Division winner, but I'm not sure.

2. I've noticed that the little bugs that bothered me are gone I haven't noticed any bugs with 5.05 at this point.

3. I think the regens make the game more challenging since I don't know who is good. I've never played a career long enough to get to a totally fictional universe, but this could be the career where I do that, and I think it will be more fun and rewarding when I'm winning triples and quadruples with "fake players."

The triple is a combination such as the European Championship, EPL title, and League Cup title.

The last part, fictional players, sounds like fun. I actually look foward to having long careers. Plus, I think I could get "attached" to them more so then real-life players. I always get confused by your European Championship/Euro Cup names, then realize its the Champions League/UEFA Cup.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote