View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #332
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here we go:

Turn 1 – we win init. The hills split our fire from one half of my mechs onto their Marauder IIc and their Man O War. Braham Essex’s AC 20 from his Orion cracks the Marauder right in the CT – a good start. Their Locust IIc goes internal and his an SRM on the Thug.

T2 – We win init. We have a real melee on the left side where the hills come together. These mechs are all next to each other – Their Peregrine, Dragonfly, Locust IIc, and our Highlander, Orion, Shootist and Flashman. I expect to focus some fire on these guys to take out one or two this turn. I hop the Starslayer over to get some damage in. The very first shot to hit the Locust IIc is Braham’s modified Orion’s AC20 and it destroys the CT. Our Highlander takes three AC20 hits from the Hunchbacks double ultra AC 20s and is not internal anywhere. Our Lynx fires an ER PPC at their Galahad and hits an engine, gyro, and gauss ammo. (Gauss ammo does not explode). A gauss from our Highlander nails their Marauder’s LT and hits both engines there. Their Man o War nails a shoulder actuator on our Blackjack. No one falls, although 8 mechs took 20 or more damage this turn on both sides combined. Our Flashman kicks and destroys the RL on their Peregrine.

T3 – We lose init. I run my Flashman behind their Hunchy IIc. I move the Shootist next to it too, and our Orion next to their Marauder IIc. We won the last melee, let’s see how far we can push this. Our Flashman destroys the LT of their Hunchy. Our Shootist takes the AC20s this turn. A cluster of missiles from the LRM 20 by our Griffin nails the head of their Kodiak. Their Peregrine gets a limb blown off critical on the Thug, whose RA is now gone. No one falls. Our Thug kicks and destroys the LT of their Peregrine. Out Shootist kicks an actuator on their Hunchy.

T4 - We win init. I hop our P Hawk behind their Man o War. Braham’s Orion gets behind their Kodiak. Their Kodiak destroys the LT and RT of our Thug after hitting it’s ammo and being saved by CASE. Our Highlander destroys the LA and LT of their Dragonfly. Our Lynx destroys the Peregrine’s RA, and his it gyro and engine once each. Our Talon reaches back, fires an ER PPC and shears off the H of their Man O War. Their Galahad falls and the pilot blacks out. Our Thug falls. I run my Talon by the Mad Cat, and hop my P Hawk to it as well.

T5 – We win init. I eject the Thug pilot. I jump the Lynx by their Galahad to try and snipe off the head. It only hit the head once with a Medium Laser. The Highlander dances a Gauss slug into the CT oftheir Marauder IIc and hits a gyro. Our Shootist destroys its RL and RT and destroys the Mad IIc with a shutdown of the engine. The engine explodes, and the Lynx takes damage, as does the Galahad, who loses its LT. Our Flashman destroys the Hunchys CT. Before it goes, it fires an ER Medium Laser into the head of our Flashman but Rachel Perry shakes it off. Their Griffin IIc punches the head of our Lynx and goes internal but hits nothing. The Galahad pilot misses the 7 he needs to waken.

T6 – We rock init. Their Peregrine tries to stand, fails, falls down and blows off its other leg. I run the Talon behind their Mad Cat. I run my Orion and Flashman above and next to their Kodiak. Our Flashman took two shots from an Ultra AC20 and is still standing. Our Shootist destroys the Galahad’s H with a carefully aimed pulse laser. Our Lynx destroys the Griffin IIc’s RA. The Talon destroys the Mad Cat’s LA. Our Flashman kicks in the Kodiak’s Head and it is a dead mech.

T7 – We win with tactical genius. We off the four remaining Bear mechs hegira and they accept. They limp and hobble off the three mechs they have left - Griffin IIc, Mad Cat and Dragonfly. All three were damaged and missing limbs.

We have won another 10 clan techs.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote