View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #712
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Looking at the votes... there was one vote lost in the DanGarion leader tally, and one extra vote with Shoveler on the doctor poll.

Now, I have some thoughts regarding the dropped vote. I was given an offer to sabotage some of our equipment in order to protect my reputation in exchange for my vote strength in my candidacy for sheriff. ...I'm curious to know if Dan was so eager to become our leader--without letting us discover the full extent of his background--that he would have been willing to take such an offer, if he received one...

The extra doctor vote was likely an error in tally as Shoveler had a no vote and Schmidty didn't vote but wasn't listed. I think EF just listed 2 No Votes.

However, can we conclude the missing vote is the same individual that contacted Brit to sabotage the equipment. The stowaway that doesn't want earth to make his presence known? I think we need to take a hard look at the following group of 7, one of which had a vote dropped in the leader category.

DanGarion 6 - DanGarion (296), Grover (307), Narcizo (464), Sharkn20 (489). Chief Rum (514), CrimsonFox (611), Shoveler (613)