View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 04:14 PM   #192
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I'm trying, trust me. As I said, one of the problems of the pandemic is that since I'm by myself 24/7, I have no one to share the dark thoughts with, to tell me that it's unfounded (my dad and brother would be willing to support me if that was necessary, and I've gone through this process once before and made it through ok at this next level).

It's a lot different saying it in the moment (this happened during a political argument on another forum with a "never-biden" Sanders supporter._, it didn't really hit me what I had said, until I read the post back.

One good thing is on good weather days, I can go outside now for a few minutes (a health care worker dropped off masks and glove). Since I live in a city now, and not a suburb like I did before, it's not like I can duck outside and sit and read a book or whatever.

There's a river right below where I park my car. I think watching it would be very calming.