View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 06:12 AM   #12
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Thu Feb 6, 2014
While our Reserves play a friendly for fitness purposes, I attend Trial Day at Chungju Stadium. A rather dull 1-0 affair decided by a goal at 90+1, despite one side being a man short after a red card at 40'. Just 13 shots all day, only 5 on target.

Upon returning I'm told that DC Kim Young-Bin (he of the only goal in yesterday's friendly) wants to talk to me. Turns out he wants a bigger club, I point out that we will BE a bigger club soon as we win promotion, surely by the end of next season at the latest. That's not fast enough for him, I point out that he's being disrespectful and he backs off, promising to focus on his play.

Our Reserves beat Seoul Martyrs FC 2-0 in that fitness friendly. Goals by Soo-Min (61') and Ik-Seong (65') highlighted a fairly dominant outing. The win did exact a price, backup striker Yoo Sung-Gi suffered a broken ankle & will be out for three months.