View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #29
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes, I think the sharing is reflecting that owners in MP want a fun level playing field. I know in the NAFL one of the owners shares his Changetracker results every season because it recognizes that it's a pain to go through, easily forgotten, and it's just not fun to win simply because you know this stuff and someone else doesn't.

However, to me the main thing I think about every time I play, whether SP or MP, is that the game should be tracking this info for me. When it comes to my own players on my team I definitely need to be able to see the history of their ratings within the game.

Maybe what youre saying is that we shouldn't have that same level of info on other teams in the league. If so, I can go with that. I'm not sure what's realistic about how much info a scout has on players on other teams. If that information assymetry is what you're looking to reflect, that makes good sense to me. I think the sharing of information today has most to do with the fact that the game doesn't even give me the info on my own players.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote