View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #1771
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I guess it was a type of vote that I was looking for that you managed to fit in perfectly for me. The way i saw it, the wolves most likely were to make the exact move that you did.

I felt a wolf would go with the "conventional wisdom" and be a proponent of a lynch unless it was really so far one sided that they would have stuck out to do so.

I felt a wolf would go with the person who had the best chance of being lynched in order to ensure that we got that lynch.

I felt a lynch is win-win for a wolf there (even if it is good for the villager as well), I felt pretty confident that the wolves would want a day 1 lynch as the odds would be more likely a villager vs villager run off anyways.

So three votes jumped out to me on day 1 to fit where I thought a wolf would place a vote. Your vote, Render's vote and Tanglewood's vote. Since my role was a combined bodyguard block/mini-seer view it effected who I went for that night. I chose Chief because he was the one I felt I wanted to be the most sure of. That night then happened as I described earlier. The results of that night left me puzzled about chief, but thinking at least 50/50 he was bad. The reason I didn't want to pull the trigger actually was because of the criticism people have been giving me lately that I get an idea stuck in my head and refuse to listen to reason. I didn't want to make that mistake with Chief there oddly enough

There's only one hole in your approach there--I didn't pick JE because of anything wolfish. That was the exact vote I would have made. I was in favor of a lynch there no matter who I was, and would have voted JE to ensure a lynch for the lynch's sake. Also, as per usual, I was out at work all day before that, so I couldn't have voted earlier if I tried. Meh...them's the breaks.

I think it was a difficult game for the wolves, but I think we had a fair chance to take this one. The dice just wasn't on our side, and the villagers played a good game.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote