View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 10:10 AM   #1792
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
One question I have for everyone from this game.. now I can't argue with the results, but the logic to get there didn't completely make sense to me.

It seemed that alot of people decided Schmidty must be a wolf based on his voting for Gonzo after kwhit's reveal. I don't know if I fully understand that correlation here.

If Schmidty had been a good villager, he would have known that he was a good villager, and while kwhit said Gonzo wasn't a wolf, he might have been a mad scientist still. Why was it a wolf move for Schmidty to have voted for Gonzo there? Self preservation is usually a very common reason for votes and usually fully understandable.

Obviously Schmidty was bad, and the end result worked well for the villagers, I just don't understand why his self-preservation vote was singled out as one of the reasons he might have been a wolf.

The reason for me went back to the Chief Rum voting. Once I really took a look at that Schmidty jumped out at me. Then the way that last tie went down pretty much cinched it.