View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:30 PM   #151
thehitcat
H.S. Freshman Team

OK I'm asking the three of you to vote. There are three options with Komolong and I need help deciding which one. Please each of you choose one, if we end up with a tie I'll break it but I feel like you guys need to help me with this decision because it probably ties strongly to how quickly we exit the Amateur ranks.

Option 1 - Sell Komolong now he's worth 60K and he won't get his next skill level while we are still able to sell him so he's at or close to his maximum value. That said we have no backup GK so we'd throw Degner in there and he'd learn on the fly.

Option 2 - Sign Komolong for a year and sell him next summer when he's worth less than now, at a guess 30k, but we have this year to try to a) get out of the Amateur league if we think we're close and b) another window to buy an actual trained backup keeper.

Option 3 - Sign Komolong for 3 years and ride him until he retires. We won't get anything for him but he's probably our best bet to help us get out of the Amateur league in goal over the next 3 seasons.

Thanks
thehitcat is offline   Reply With Quote