View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #84
dfisher
High School JV

Indonesian Cup Draw

My board expects me to reach the semifinals of the Cup, so the draw is important. We start out with First Divsion squad PPSM. We have a big match against the defending Super League champions Persik in 3 days, so we play a mix of regulars and backups in the first leg on the road.

Persitara @ PPSM - INDONESIAN CUP FIRST ROUND: October 16, 2019
We are 4:7 favorites on the road.

GK - Rahmad
D - Sutrisno, M. Saputra, Eboule Bille, Yulianto
CM - Leo, Abidin
AM - Heri Hadi, Chiffone
ST - Onguene, Suryadi

4th Minute - Suryadi takes a free kick. Leo gets to it but heads it over.
16th Minute - Hadi gets by a man and sends in a cross from the endline. Onguene gets up for it, but his header from near the goalmouth is over. He should have buried that one.
27th Minute - Yulianto plays a long ball over everyone's head down the right, allowing Suryadi to run onto it. He is way to fast for their defense and dribbles into the area and scores from an angle!! 1-0
36th Minute - Leo picks up a knock winning a header.

HALFTIME - Yulianto's 7.4 leads the team.

56th Minute - Firman Hadi on for Leo.
70th Minute - Firman Hadi gets an interception in his own end and plays it ahead to Suryadi. He uses his speed to get past the defense and crosses to Onguene. He doesn't get much on the header, but he gets enough to get it in the net!! 2-0
71st Minute - Laly on for Suryadi.
80th Minute - PPSM gets the ball to the striker directly in front of the net at the edge of the area. For some reason, Saputra and Sutrisno watch him dribble up the spot and score with little resistance. 2-1
85th Minute - A PPSM shot from 25 yards out looks like it goes right thru Rahmad's hands and into the net. 2-2
92nd Minute - Yulianto sends in a cross from deep. Laly loses his marker and heads it home with less than a minute left!! 3-2
That's the game.

PERSITARA 3 PPSM 2
It wasn't pretty, but three away goals should be more than enough to get us thru after the home leg. I might have to play more regulars than I wanted to, but we picked up a win here without Varella and Novriansyah. Yulianto's 8.3 is good for Man of the Match; Suryadi with a 7.6.
dfisher is offline   Reply With Quote