View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #14
Ironhead
College Prospect

For the second year in a row A&M and Kentucky played an incredibly tight game. Each team ended the game with 364 offensive yards. The difference came in turnovers, where A&M walked away with a +1 advantage. That extra possession was really the difference and the Aggies hold onto their winning steak at Kyle Field with a 42-35 victory.

Gramm played a great game. He had me pretty off balance for 3 quarters until I started finding some holes in his run defense in the 4th. He had some bad luck as his quarterback completely missed his main receiver twice on hook patterns. Both throws were picked off by my cornerback and one was returned for a score. Gramm also lost his starting tailback for the rest of the season early in the game.

The win moves us to 10-1 on the season and we will likely move into the top 5. Our last game of the year is the annual rivalry game against TU. If we can win that game we will get a rematch against DeTox in the Big 12 conference game. We still have a shot to play for the national championship game but will need some help from someone to knock off USC. Unfortunately, since the Pac 10 does not play have a championship game USC just might go on to an undefeated season.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote