Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 09:31 PM   #286
PilotMan
Head Coach

Ismael is drawing the attention of other managers as he was offered a fight for 3 weeks from now. What are they thinking. No way. I don’t even care who it is. This is not some kind of organization where we do that sort of thing to our fighters. End of story.

Last week of March, 2007

Fight Night -

Tonight marks the debut for Glenn Leeds in Punishment Inc. Leeds is trying to turn his career around and in him, I see the makings of another Lee Drydon. Drydon has been extremely profitable for our organization and I am hoping that Leeds will do the same thing. He needs to start with a win. His opponent is in the same position that he is. Kenny Malone is 3-6-3(0), and could easily grab a win. Leeds is going to jab, jab, and jab some more. I would also like to see him fight the style that he feels most comfortable fighting.

It may not seem like it, but this is a very important fight. I hope that Leeds feels up to it.

Former Bantamweight Champ Xavier Firth 22-7-0(9) #2 v. Sandro Macias 20-5-2(14) #3

A great matchup between a very underrated fighter and another who has moved up the ranks in the last year. Macias has won four fights in a row most recently over a talented Carlos Zarate. Firth is fighting for the first time since narrowly losing his title to #1 Bantamweight Job Reyes. Both men are near equals in the ring, Firth might be a better puncher, and if the fight goes a long time it might favor him as well. Macias seems to fade in the late rounds. Firth is the heavy favorite at 2/5, while Macias is 11/5. Firth doesn’t look like much but he is a damn good fighter. I like him.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote