View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 02:11 PM   #550
QuikSand
lolzcat

So, there is an interesting opportunity sitting out there… I am not sure whether to pursue it. Right now, the top cards are rated 90, meaning the component cards for many of the sets used to create the 90 rated cards are driven by 87 rated cards.

Assuming that by this weekend, the top rated cards will bump up to 91, that seems like it would make the 88 rated cards the desired commodity. Right now, 88 rated cards are mostly trading at training value… About 25 coins per unit of training, roughly as low as you can get that ratio. But 87 cards are selling at a much higher exchange rate, like 35 or so.

If I’m right, and it seems like it would be an awfully profitable move to go out and buy, say, 20 cards rated 88 right now. If I am prudent in buying them, I can probably purchase for 100 K or less, each, spending at most 2 million coins. If, when things flipped to 91 rated cards, and I am correct that 88 rated cards are now in more demand as components for the new top cards… Maybe all those 100 K investments cash out at 140 K or thereabouts.

(Please forgive audio typos)
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote