View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 08:58 AM   #27
A-Husker-4-Life
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
This brings to mind a couple of efforts that would be great to see.

First and foremost, someone with a decent amount of Q&A experience compiling a usable list of issues with FOF8 - something I could take a long look at if I ever have the opportunity to work on this again. Forum posts get lost easily and, I've found over the years, many people don't respond to clarification requests.

And second, a group of people who have played the game a long time who can discuss anything they'd like to see in a future game - at least one that doesn't have a Madden-sized team behind it.

The first part, I can get my league to compile a comprehensive list with screenshots. We are all old time FOF players with plenty of experience in multiplayer but we'll just cover those 4 topics in depth and we are not asking for you to add anything, just to fix some issues. We will work on it this next week and get it back to you mid week.

After we get you that list, I can get with the other commish's from other leagues and we can ask all the MP owners what their thoughts for a new FOF would be like and get a comprehensive indepth list of wants/needs for a future FOF. Trust me, we will not ask for Facegen, it ruins Immersion and like you said, it's expensive.

Last edited by A-Husker-4-Life : 01-06-2023 at 09:02 AM.
A-Husker-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote