Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 07:59 AM   #103
PilotMan
Head Coach

Thanks Jon, for the complimemt. I hope that you continue to enjoy the dynasty.

I really should post faster, but I like being about 5 monts ahead of where the board is. That way if I miss a couple of days I already have it written.

As for the game I think that it is a good game. Right now, it is the only boxing manager sim available.

The fights take some imagination, and concentration to visualize what is occuring. The play by play style reminds me of the play by play of the old CM series.

The in match strategy seems to work, but it also leaves the imperfection of the boxers own desires. There seem to be hidden attributes, and a prefered method of fighting for each boxer.

The other thing that I like is that there are so many fighters, and having historical fighters starting the game makes it that much more interesting. I like not having to decide scheduling as well, and I could watch or control any fight that I desire.

It also has the ablity to create custom fighters, that I may try and do something interactive with FOFC after this dynasty is done, or start it on my other computer. As you can only have one game going at a time.

Another thing is that you can simulate at multiple speeds and multiple lengths of time. From one week up to two years.

The writing is easy for now, as I am able to whip out multiple pages in a fairly short amount of time. The more boxers that join Punishment Inc, the slower time will go, but hopefully the more immersed you become as well.

Thanks again for reading.

PM

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote