Thread: Punishment Inc.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 08:29 PM   #137
PilotMan
Head Coach

First week of March, 2006.

Omar has a fight that is going to take place the second week of May. His opponent is currently ranked #107, while Omar is #119. I would have thought that his win would have moved him up in the world a bit farther, but even opponents who are 6-0 are still only 6-0. Were 6-0 in this case.

Punishment Inc, has no fights scheduled for a few weeks but that doesn’t mean that nothing is happening in the world of boxing. A couple of good fights are scheduled for this week.

Here is a rudown:

1) The Featherweight Title is on the line as current World Champion, Peter Badillo, 23-5-0(17), defends his title against the #1 contender, Gary Jakeman. Jakeman is 17-5-1(8). Look for Badillo to be the aggressor and to land more punches. He was tough in his last fight as he Koed previously undefeated Armando Medina. Jakeman has a better chin than that. The bookies are taking bets, and the odds are on Badillo. He is ˝, while the odds on Jakeman are 7/4.

2) The most anticipated fight of the year so far is this week. The Heavyweight Championship is on the line as Peter O’Connell defends his title for the second time. He record is 35-3-0(20), and he puts it on the line against the #1 contender to the title, Joe Louis. Louis has been the #1 contender for over a year and has demolished his opponents, winning his last 3 fights by KO or TKO. Louis has a record of 71-3-0(57). The odds favor Louis to grab the title at 8/15, while the odds on the champ are 5/3.

Another fighter with tremendous promise has signed with Punishment Inc. I continue to branch out into other weight classes as this fighter fights in the light-heavyweight division. Say hello to Ismael Gutierrez. Gutierrez turned pro a month ago but has not had a fight yet. His contract was purchased for a little over 1.7 million, making him the most expensive fighter that I have paid for upfront. I hope that he can live up to his potential. He fights in the style that is quickly becoming expected from Punishment Inc guys. He hits hard and is aggressive. His chin is something to worry about, but he can take a lot of punches. Who knows what future is in store for this bright fighter.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote