View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 04:33 PM   #75
muns
Pro Starter

Alrighty then, getting back into the countdown. This list of 5 wasnt my favorite time writing this up just because it was tough finding things to talk about. So without wasting anymore time on the intro here is numbers 32-28.

32. Cramsey- Cramsey came into FOOL in 2005 (after the restart) and took over the Hartford Franchise. In his many seasons as the skipper running the Hartford franchise he just couldn’t get them back to what they used to be. Cramsey was 785-997 for a win % of .441. That mark is 9th worst all time, and is 2nd worst by guys with over 1,000 games played (only bested by Pike). He only posted 15 times in something like 15 seasons and didn’t add much to the FOOL discussions. I will say one of Cramsey’s problems was because he would forget to export his file for FOOL, and as we all know in this league forgetting or not exporting a lot will in fact kill you. I commend Cramesy for playing as long as he did and not just quitting like a few others would have and did. Id welcome him back over to FOOL, even more so if he would remember to export

31. coachb123 He took over the Long Island Franchise and wasn’t around long at all. In his 2 or 3 seasons he went 149 and 159 which comes close to a .500 mark. He posted in 3 FOOL threads, and that was all she wrote for his time here. I believe like most others, he just couldn’t keep up with the FOOL schedule.

30. JeeberD- Jeeber is a long time member of FOFC and was one of the original owners of FOOL. Jeebers tenure here in FOOL lasted a lot longer than it should have as he couldn’t keep up with the schedule and he routinely wouldn’t respond to anyone’s trade offers. He went 445 and 479 for a winning % of .482 which lands him at the 25th best spot. Jeeber never posted much in FOOL which in retrospect is a direct contrast to his persona at FOFC where he used to post more than anyone known to man.

29. Huckleberry- Huck is another long time member of the FOFC community and like Jeeber above him was an original owner in FOOL ( The Appleton Foxes franchise). Huck didn’t do horrible here, but wasn’t really active, although his teams did hover around .500 ball. He never made the playoffs and doesn’t have a title to show for his time here but he did provide FOOL a service when he moved the Appleton Franchise to Texas and giving it a better name, the Texas Copperheads.

28. DizzyDizzyDinosaur- Dizzy was only around for 2 or 3 seasons, but he sure wasn’t afraid to just jump right in and get his team and our community moving. He only had 5 posts in FOOL but 2 were trades, and they certainly made ripples around the league. In this trade in which people might find funny if you go back and re read Sir Fozzies write up, he makes a deal with Chief Rum (Chief you remember this one?) and it just shook up the league. SP-Craig Davis was a big deal in Fool, just in case people don’t know or cant remember.

Chicago-Colorado Trade (1969) - Front Office Football Central

Dizzy was brought into the league by DC (DarkCloud) and was an asset in his short lived time. He went 282-334 with crappy teams and was all around active. I wouldn’t mind seeing Dizzy come back as I enjoyed having guys like him and Pike around.

We are getting closer as the countdown continues to roll on. Stay tuned for more

Last edited by muns : 08-26-2009 at 05:18 PM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote