View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #97
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Turner I'm a bit torn on. I probably would have likely put him around 22-24 range myself. He was here quite a while, did have some success (moreso than say Drake), but I think I get turned off a bit on people who just disappear without the courtesy of saying they are done (despite being PM'd). Maybe that is unfair of me to weigh that in my consideration, I'm not sure but some of my favorite all time FOOL managers who did have to go were all stand up people about it (Cringer, Commo_Soldier, greygoose, etc). Perhaps that shouldn't be a factor in the consideration though

Na Alan I think you make a fair point for sure. I think hyde said it the other day about being apart of the "FOOL family". I dont think we all see eye to eye on things but at the end of the day id like to think we all respect each other even with our sometimes "heated" rivalries.

When you leave the league like you just brought up, it hurts the leauge, and in this league, with its fast paced nitche, its tough to replace people.

I also want to say that its funny you mention that now, because I touch on that a tad with one of my next guys on this upcoming portion of the list

Last edited by muns : 08-29-2009 at 12:51 PM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote