View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:15 PM   #5
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

It all depends on how much you plan on using it? Between my wife and I, we use it a ton. If not the bike, then one of the other workouts.

I mainly bought it to help with my offseason cardio...my knees can't handle the pounding of running miles and then going through a season. I go to a personal trainer Tuesdays at 5am. I found what works best for me is to just show up and have someone tell me what to do...

On the bike I like how there are plenty of different rides (HIIT, Tabada, Hill Climbs, Low Impact, Power Zone, and then you have your normal theme rides). I'll mix up 20 min, 30 min, 45 min, and maybe a 60 min ride a week.

I tend to hide the leader board and my overall output because I found myself over exerting myself and hurting myself trying to get a PR each time.

I will plan out my week to do 5 rides. One is a low impact, one is a HIIT/Tabada, and the other ones are theme rides (based on music). Plenty of instructors to choose from and I have a few friends who have it so we do rides together and video chat during it.

It's more than just the bike though...I take advantage of yoga and the treadmill ones like I told you. I think they are still running a free 90 day trial of the app, so you can check it out even if you don't have a bike. It's worth it even more that my wife uses it.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote