View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 02:05 PM   #28
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I do not have a Peloton, but I did just buy a new NordicTrack treadmill to replace my 12 year old treadmill and have spent a week with it and the iFit program and I love it. I'm afraid I'm going to over-exert myself, actually, as much as I'm enjoying it.

My old treadmill was great but limited - never had an issue with it over a decade, but I had to manually change speeds/inclines, etc., if I wanted a varied workout that was different from the presets that came with it. I have been running 17-22 miles a week during Corona season, but got into a rut of just doing 4.5 mile runs at about 6-6.8 miles an hour, which neatly synched up to watching a DVR'd TV show fast forwarding through the commercials. I really underestimated my ability to rise to a challenge, as I've been running longer/faster and doing way more incline work than I ever thought I could handle. The scenery and trainers are really fun, and when I'm only on the google map workouts, the bluetooth speakers are terrific for rocking hard during a workout.

It wasn't cheap - I got the X22i - but right now, me, the wife and our younger daughter are all using it. It has far exceeded expectations.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 08-07-2020 at 02:36 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote