View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 12:51 AM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

October 23, 2020 AD or 0 AT (2076 AS)
(BGM: The Sid Bass Orchestra & Chorus - Here Come the Yankees)

While Watching UBC's Coverage of the World Series between the Cincinnati Reds and the New York Yankees, I Saw the Yankees Dominate in the First Inning of Game 3 as Yankee RF Frank Robinson got a 2 Run Home Run off of Pitcher Don Gullett however the Yankees Score 4 in the First Inning the Yankees went on to get a 2 Run Home Run for Lou Gehrig butt in the Yankees held on to defeat Cincinnati 6-5 giving in a 2 Games to 1 Lead in the Final World Series that took place during the Travels but I Hope in 2077 the New York Yankees are Burning in the Bronx including names like Jackson, Chamblsis, Randolph, Munson and Berra because they hope they will win the World Series and Defend it in '77

As for the Oakland Athletics they finished 2nd in the Final Season despite of the Travels in the AL West with a 64-53 Record now there are ready for a New Era for Season 2.

As for Me, Jay Jianoran I'm really excited as I'm Playing Baseball for the '77 Season for a New Bay Area Squad in which I'm going to Win a World Series however despite of Human Cloning Reasons, My Clone is Playing Pro Football and another one is getting ready to NASCAR Cup Series for the First Season in which they will restart from Scratch with new history for 2077 which will be It's Inaugural Season but I Can't Wait For It.
stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote