View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #260
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Everett looks like our best scoring option early. No one else is hitting their shots. We are down 12-10 with 12 minutes to go as I start working the bench guys into the game, including Snow.

I miss the firepower that we used to have, particularly the dunking ability of Andres.

Down 21-14 at the 8 minute mark.

We are down 34-28 at the half.

Their SG, Mulholland, is working us right now. 12 points and 3 assists.

Everett leads our team in scoring with 6. Graves has 5 points and 3 assists. Simon has 4 points and 3 boards. Snow has 5 points in 12 minutes. Without the shooting of Andres and Santos, he is getting a huge amount of attention when he is on the floor.

We are down 53-39 with 10 minutes to go. Without the big bodies on the wing, our defense isn't nearly as good and they are hitting 3's well.

We never could close the gap. We lose 65-49.

Mulholland had 20 points, 3 assists, 3 boards, 2 steals, and a block to be the player of the game.

Graves led our scoring with 15 points. He also led our in assists with 3. He had 3 boards and a steal. He shot 6 of 10, 2 of 3, and 1 of 2.

Everett had 10 points, 2 boards, 2 assists, 1 steal, and 3 turnovers. He shot 3 of 12, 2 of 5, and 2 of 2.

Collins was 2 of 9 for 4 points including 0 of 5 from the arc.

Simon had 5 points and 12 boards.

Adams had 2 points, 4 boards, and an assist.

Snow finished with 5 points on 2 of 8 shooting.

Ortiz had 6 points in 15 minutes.

I think this is going to be a rough year.

Our next game is against UMass in the Pre-Season NIT. They have a huge talent advantage. I decide to sim that game.

We lose the game 85-60. Snow led us with 24 points on 9 of 19 shooting, 5 of 9 from the arc. No one else broke double digits.

I missed one other tough game on the schedule. Oregon at our place which is our next game. They are 2-0 and are ranked 9th in the media poll. They have a 92 overall team talent. They should blow us out, but I'll play it (and sim to the end if it gets to be too bad of a blowout) later today or more likely tomorrow.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote