Old 05-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #10
DeToxRox
Head Coach

UWF Power Pro Wrestling
Sunday, Week 1, March 1987
OK Abe Lemons Arena (Mid South)
3500 People

Pre-Show Dark Match
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Leroy Brown and Angel of Death defeated Joe Savoldi and Tim Horner in 7:44 when Angel of Death defeated Joe Savoldi by pinfall with a Piledriver (E+)

Pre-Show Dark Match
In a bout that had solid in-ring action but not much in the way of heat, Rick Steiner defeated Art Crews in 8:04 by pinfall with a Flying Bulldog (D-)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Michael Hayes defeated Sting in 10:36 by pinfall (C-)

A video airs hyping the destruction caused over the last several months by UWF Champion One Man Gang. The video ends with a clip of Gang giving a splash to a downed opponent as Jim Ross screams "Who can stop this man?!"

We cut to the back where Eddie Gilbert is with Jim Ross:

"Look up and down this roster, Ross. You see guys like DiBiase, Gordy, Hayes and you talk about how great they are, how they are the future of wrestling. You know what, Jim? They may be good, but I am "Hot Stuff"! I am the new breed of professional wrestling! I am the one these idiots pay to see! And in just a few minutes when I win the UWF Television Champion, I'll be the one they all tune in to see!" (E+)

In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Eddie Gilbert defeated Savannah Jack in 10:14 by pinfall with a Fireball. Eddie Gilbert wins the UWF Television title (D)

We are in the back where Missing Link is scary a couple of kids lucky enough to be backstage. He chases the kids around a corner where he accidentally runs into Big Bubba Rogers. Rogers glares at Link and tells him to apologize. Link just stares at Bubba. Bubba tells him he'll regret disrespecting him (D)

Jim Ross announces that at the March Superdome Show, One Man Gang will defend his title against Terry Gordy! (D)

In a match that had some good action and average heat, Ted DiBiase defeated Brad Armstrong in 15:54 by submission with a Million Dollar Dream (D)

Show Rating: D+

A solid all around show. We used a lot of guys which I'd like to avoid but I want to build some stuff for the March show. Our biggest issue this go around was putting guys not good in angles in them. It's necessary but next time we need to balance things out.

Last edited by DeToxRox : 05-24-2011 at 01:18 AM.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote