View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 12:49 PM   #7
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinFan1
Just when we are ready to make some noise, you make one of our stars (Bulldozer) get hurt.

I used to like you Rev.

The Rook cards were rough on Milwaukee this year. It isn't that probable that a single team will get two injuries, but, it can happen.

BTW - I need somebody (CW did this one year, I think), who can keep up with the draft. I'm swamped at work right now, so I can't keep checking back again and again to update the draft board for who's been drafted and who hasn't. So if someone will "quote" the draftboard right when I post it and then stay current enough to go back and "unbold" the drafted players, listing their name and who drafted them, I would most appreciate it.

**This will require the rest of you to pay attention to the last couple of picks before you. We don't want to draft the same guy twice and then have to deal with tipping our hands to everyone as we try to correct or sort it out.

I'll still be around now and then during the draft, but I need someone who can keep on top of it better than I can.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote