Thread: DraftAnalyzer7
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 09:52 AM   #49
gstelmack
Pro Starter

New version pushed with a few changes:

- I added the aforementioned "average development" and "development weight" factors. I calculate the score by dividing the weight by the average development, and then multiplying that by the player's development difference from the average. So, the default is "30" for average and "10" for weight. 10/30 = 0.333, so for every point the player's development differs from 30, he gets +/- 0.333 points. A development of 15 will be -5, a development of 45 will be +5.
- I fixed an issue where the combine scores displayed under the individual bars in the table view did not necessarily match the best position rating the player is shown with. This may have been misleading some players in balancing their weights. For example, if a player was an SLB, but based on your custom weights DraftAnalyzer thought he'd make a better WLB, it might still be showing the SLB weights when you switch from score to rating view in the table.
- Show the individual combine weights for the best rated in position in the player detail view. Every component of the final score should be there that are summed up to get the final score.