View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 11:16 AM   #228
molson
General Manager

Looking forward to my annual solo hiking trip with the dog up to Stanley in late May. I've done that every year since I've had the dog, and 9 years in, he's slowed down just a tiny bit and there's a little more porch river relax time v. hiking time every year - and I never know when it will be the last May he'll be around, or healthy enough to enjoy it. I'm not sure of the status of the handful or restaurants up there, but I'm pretty sure everything else will be do-able.

I'm really itching to get out somewhere sooner, and thinking about the circumstances I can maybe do that in the next few weeks. I have heard that Oregon people are not taking kindly to out-of-state plates and I can understand that, otherwise I'd want to go to the coast. In-state, our plates reveal our county, and I know there's a problem with city folk crowding the rural areas right now and I don't want to be a part of that either. But hopefully there's a sensible itinerary I can put together. Something with some hiking, some solitude, some booze, some reading, some escape.

Last edited by molson : 04-14-2020 at 11:24 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote