View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 03:01 PM   #438
Arles
Grey Dog Software

I'm late to the party here, but trying to catch up. My issue is anything fried, but if I grill - I'm pretty good on red meat (but it still can upset my stomach). My solution has been to pretty much avoid fast food and when I eat out - I tend to stick to cobb or chicken salads. If I do get a burger, I try to get a salad or atleast avoid the fries (I also have had good experiences with Turkey burgers at places). A new place called "Salad and Go" has had a bunch of locations pop up in Phoenix and I really like it. You can customize your salad for about $6 (I usually get the Cobb with grilled chicken, bacon, egg and a reasonable dressing). You can add a 24-oz cold brew for just $1 more so that's been my fast food sub when I'm in a hurry.

Still, none of this is an exact science. I grilled steaks and veggies on Sunday night and felt great after dinner. Last night, the wife made a grilled chicken salad (using the bagged salad setups from Fry's) and I was as gassy as I've ever been (I think there was a lot of cabbage in it). So, I just try to limit the fried food and that seems to be my best course of action.

Last edited by Arles : 10-01-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote