View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #80
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

A new fixture against Belenenses on the 27th away for the Taca da Liga is on schedule. Then we have a game moved to the 30th against Real in the league.

Andreas Rocker just signed a deal for 5 years more with Nacional da Madeira. Then Michael Schaap does so as well.

We still have gone 36 games without a loss with Sporting. Can we make it 37 today vs Belenenses? Neacsu is starting in the center for us today. Since we are both from Lisbon, we are serious rivals. We begin countering, and Khumalo intercepts a ball, hits Sousa who’s shot on goal is knocked aside – all in the first two minutes. Corner is knocked aside. Olivera grabs a yellow card. Then Olivera gets a second yellow card and is booted. Crap! I move Nick Rod over to the DL< and sub in Cunha for Neascu, and drop him to DR< and then I turn Khumalo into a defending role Retain possession, work ball into box, defensive, all ordered. Cutchey lofts a nasty corner in the 30s, but nothing happens. They manage to find the extra man and score in the 44th minute. 1-0 them at the half. A few minutes after half time, they score again. We are pushing aside many attacks. Salinas head in for an exhausted Sousa. Cunha picks up a knock. They score in the 70s. Correa replaces Williams. They score again in the 88th. We lose 4-0.

Olivera is banned for a match in Cups. Khumalo is jaded. Cunha is out for a few days with a bruised rib

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote