View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #34
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

1 January 2016

I forgot to include Kevin Hampson's attribute polygon in my last post. Here's a different look at Hampson's skills. In this screen, I'm comparing him to a similar striker in our team, Emmanuel Chukwuma.

With one glance, I can see that Kevin and Emmanuel are similar players; their polygons are basically the same shape. Kevin is a significantly more polished offensive player right now, with better technical skills. Emmanuel has a little more pace, and he's slightly better in the air.

Emmanuel is six years younger than Kevin is, so it's possible he will be a better player one day. For now, however, Kevin is better suited to lead the line for a title-winning team.

We added another new face last month. Dan Stanton arrived from Harrogate Town, in the National League North. He's with us on a one-month loan.

Dan is a defensively-oriented central midfielder, who plays CM and DM equally well. He'll cover for Johnny Holland at DM, and he can bolster our defense in the middle of the pitch when we're protecting a lead.

His polygon looks almost exactly like Holland's; here it is:

Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote