View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #824
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well.. night phase is over. I actually think the wolves did me a favor by killing Kwhit as I didn't necessarily suspect him but I wasn't sure how far I wanted to trust his ideas on how the draft went. Now we know at least that his thoughts were good intentioned, although that doesn't necessarily make them entirely correct.

I'm also curious if any of the seers did decide to scan me yesterday (as I offered myself up for that if they wanted to try to determine if they were the fake seer).. I still kind of feel that would have been a waste of a scan, and also not sure we want the results of that revealed either.. At some point though I think the issue of if Lathum was lying or not will take care of itself.. either the wolves will kill him, or he'll give us alot of scans (or two real seers will reveal at some point)..

So I see no reason to push Lathum today, and I am concerned about pushing to kill DT today as doing so might out the real bodyguard if he is really a wolf (if he isn't a wolf then killing him would be even worse obviously)....

So I really don't want to rehash day 1 at all.. I'm looking at voting Barkeep right now, but going to hold off on that for a while. I'd like to go back through posts to see if my distrust of him is based more on where I felt he was misleading everyone to start the game that got cleared up or not.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote