View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 03:16 PM   #835
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think everyone is quietly cursing me under their breath right now or something.

Let's try to be productive with how we take the information from day 1.. I would like to hear people's thoughts on the various possible scenerios...

1) If both DT and Lathum were villagers and being honest with their reveals.. what action would a wolf take? Would they have committed strongly anywhere (to try to kill off a possible seer or possible BG while it looked like they could have a realistic chance), or would they have blended in somewhere? If either of these scenerios, who do you target from the day 1 votes to possibly have been the wolves doing such?

2) If DT is a wolf, who do you think moved to try to either save him, or jump on the pile once it looked like he was dead?

3) If Lathum is a wolf, who do you think moved to try to save him or push people in a different direction?

I think going after Lathum and DT today would be a mistake.. so lets look at who might be the best targets for today instead.

1) I think a wolf would try to set it up as villager-villager. I'm looking at GE for practically insisting that people get in on one of DT or Lathum.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote