View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #988
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Okay, Crimson's pretty much indicating that it's not going to be game over tonight. Looks like we should be in very good shape with, presumably, one wolf left, maybe two. But I remember in my first game the village pretty much went to sleep after corraling a bunch of wolves early on and wound up losing the game so I'd rather not have that happen. Assuming Crimson is a wolf and using the vote tally up to JAG's reveal on day three we get something like this:

Zinto - Two votes on wolves. First one is kind of weak but the second is anything but. Given the circumstantial evidence that Dwarda had a powerful role Zinto is in a good place with me. Trust.

Lathum - Who can't like the little scamp. Only thing pinging me is how his out there antics throughout day three left him with his vote on JAG. If Hoops came back and moved to Packer that would be curtains for JAG a bit earlier. Then again if that happened he would probably be getting a lot of heat so the cost/benefit doesn't tally. He also had three wolves on him and had a vote on DT day one which probably points away from him being bad. Slight trust - he's Lathum, that's all he's ever going to get.

Hoops - Two strong votes on wolves. If Hoops is a wolf he might as well announce it and we can give him the winner's medal now. So how about it Hoops? Lots of Trust

Mauboy - Decided Torgo would die on day one. Okay that could be a calculated wolf move but the easiest explanation is that he's a villager. Apart from that generally pretty poor voting record. Neutral

Narcizo - Strong vote on Dwarda otherwise pretty haphazard. I'm not even going to take much claim for it as I was pretty much following JAG's lead and had no opportunity to move the vote. Then again I pretty much locked my vote in place on an apparently valuable wolf.

MrBug - So yeah. About this must be another wolf on DV thing. He's been at real pains to proclaim himself cleared or a wolf with Rum and that's pinged me, along with the whole scan farrago. But looking at day two Crimson Fox puts an early vote on him and Bug puts a vote back on CF, making him a contender for a while. Seems like a very ballsy move for a couple of wolves to make the day after a wolf has just bitten the bullet. Not impossible but kind of way out there. Slight Trust.

Chief Rum Has one clear from an unknown source and one from a presumed wolf source. Only really two ways he can be a wolf - MrBug is also a wolf or he has cunning. Last night I had one of my narkle certainties that Rum was a cunning wolf and Crimson was trying to protect him early on day three by claiming that he scanned him. But Rum has two wolf votes from day one as well so I'm not really seeing it. Trust.

Bhlloy Spotty record up to day three when Packer puts a vote on him. That buys him some trust from me and the fact that he moved his vote to dwarda instead of Lathum on day three. I can see that being some sort of save package for the wolves but if dwarda is valuable the most obvious route is Lathum or for the wolves to vote out Bhlloy. Neutral

Jackal Fairly crappy record, but a clear from Mau. Either Mau and he are bad or he is a cunning. The only thing I think about concerning that is that Crimson has been banging on about there probably being a cunning role in the game since day two. Seems unlikely he would be pushing that agenda if Jackal is a wolf. Slight Trust

Mckerney has a vote from Packer on day one pushing him into contention with DT. Seems a bit unlikely Packer would be pushing another wolf against DT. mckerney's own vote record hasn't been spectacular though. Neutral

So I'm looking at Mckerney, Bhlloy or Mau, but really I'm reaching even there. I'm probably actually slightly trusting of all of them - but I'm still thinking someone has to be a wolf. I understand if people want to look my way because I don't think I've got much more than those three going for me.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote