View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 05:44 PM   #709
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
This was great fun all! Good going GE.. it was fun watching it all play out. I wasn't lying when I said GE was a wolf after the restart, I just didn't expect he'd be changed. Did you do that after my hard backing of wolf GE on D2 Henry? The timing of everything is confused in my mind with the tie restart.

Thanks for running this EF, it was a lot of fun guessing what roles may be in the game. Awesome setup for the game for sure!

Kinda hilarious when everyone started claiming vanilla wolf at the start of day 2, when I specifically could only target vanilla wolves as the count (and had unknown consequences for missing each night), and then you guys kept going nuts trying to one-up each other on the reveals... I really couldn't miss after that.

I have to admit I didn't believe LSE was vanilla, which was why I went with GE instead. Nothing to do with anybody's backing or anything particular in thread (if that question was intended to me rather than henry) - it was 50/50 with the claimees who weren't under threat of being lynched.

I'd be interested to know if I was targeted for NK due to the village thinking I was a wolf or suspicion I was a vampire?

Last edited by bhlloy : 05-05-2020 at 05:46 PM.
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote