View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 09:25 AM   #3719
Calis
College Starter

He made Alvarez look like a guy in his first fight. That was Conor's most impressive performance so far. Just a complete dismantling. His clinch game looked improved and his takedown defense was solid(granted Eddie had no almost no ability to close distance on him anyway).

I think when Conor has the reach like that he's going to be hell on anyone right now. Just no idea what he wants to do next. I think he should stay at 155 but he seems bored by the thought of defending titles.

His post fight interview was probably the best trolling he's done yet also. A+ job there.

What're peoples thoughts on Khabib as an opponent for him? I was actually sold less after Khabib's performance again tonight. Sure if he gets a hold of him he's going to maul Conor, but Khabib is wreckless and takes some big shots to get in and that won't go well with Conor. Ferguson might be a more interesting matchup because he has some qualities akin to Diaz.

Was everyone ok with the decision on the Woodley/Wonderboy fought? I need to watch it again because the group I watched it with was all in agreement Woodley had that fought won(and we were all rooting for Wonderboy).
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote