View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #842
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I must have misread his comment. Still voting for you though, something doesn't sit right with me about your knee jerk reaction to immedeatly vote me back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
That's fine. We can play this out. I will stay the same as well. Between your vote with no reasoning yesterday, your cryptic roled comments yesterday(yet here you still are), and your refusal to admit you were wrong today I would say you are as good a candidate as any today as well.

Werewolf should be a study in how people see the things they want to see. I clearly admitted I misread hoops comments, yet Dubb claims I didn't.

Just in case I wasn't clear enough though...

Dear Dubb

I fully admit I was incorrect in my reading of and subsequent agreement of Hoopguys comments. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. See the thing is work has been very busy lately and I can often only skim over threads. I work for an insurance company and there has been a lot of rain in the Seattle area, so I must dedicate more time to my tasks at work and less time to werewolf. It has made me a far less attentive player, but unfortunately sacrifices must be made. I am truly sorry and as soon as my son goes to bed tonight and my wife gets home ( she has a late work meeting) I will head to the nearest chapel to confess my wrong doings, don't worry, I will probably only have to say ten hail marys and a few our fathers. I hope that will suffice as to me admitting just how very wrong I was, and again, my sincerest apologies for not properly addressing this sooner.

Sincerely

Lathum
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote